1) When someone wants to set up a scheduled meeting with you, you will receive an email announcing this.
2) Log in and click on the Calendar icon at the top of the screen. You can:
- see the profile of the person who sent the request by clicking on their name,
- read the requested date/time,
- read the message they sent you by clicking on Read Note
- accept or decline the request
3) You can also send the person a message now or at another time by clicking on Send Message.
4) If you Accept the request an acceptance email will automatically be sent to the requestor and the meeting will be placed into your Calendar of meetings list. If you reject a request, you will be given the opportunity to send a note explaining why and that will be included in the email that is sent.