A person wanting to be a paid Tutor performs does the following:
- Signs up and creates a user account including education and work history, and skills and qualifications. In May you'll add your tutoring rate.
- Complete a calendar of availability.
- Make themselves available for online session based upon their preferred schedule.
- Review messages and meeting requests, both scheduled and on-demand, from potential practice partners or clients.
- Conduct the tutoring session using Veditz incredibly easy user experience and interface.
- After the call, get paid (if a paid session) and rate and review the person whom they provided the help to.