Veditz with a PC, Mac, Chromebook.
Learn to use Veditz on a PC, Mac or Chromebook; from creating an account through connecting with others.
- ★ How do I add my photo or wallpaper/background image?
- ★ How do I set up my calendar of availability?
- How do I change my Time Zone?
- How do I set up a profile so other members can search for and see my profile?
- How do I set up an account so that no one can search for or see my profile?
- How do I upgrade from no one being able to search for or see my profile to having a public profile?
- ★ How do I search for help using the Find a Community Member filters?
- ★ How can I find people by Keyword Search?
- How do I use the Hotline Button for Veditz to auto select and connect me with someone?
- How can I connect with someone I previously had an online meeting with?
- What if I don’t like the person who is helping me?
- ★ What can I expect during a session and what in-call tools are available?
- How can tutors, students, and/or practice partners capture Session Notes to refer back to?
- How can I find Session Notes from a previous call?
- What do I do if I lose the connection in the middle of a session?
- How do I use the In-Call Text Chat, Whiteboard, and Screen Sharing
- What happens when the session is complete?