In its most general form, algebra is the study of mathematical symbols and the rules for manipulating these symbols; it is a unifying thread of almost all of mathematics. In this section you'll learn about key foundations you’ll need to know to master Algebra; what we call Pre-Algebra. And if you have a question you don't see an answer for, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do you multiply negative numbers?
- How do you divide negative numbers?
- How do I work with exponents?
- How do I add and subtract exponents?
- How do I multiply and divide exponents?
- How do you multiply numbers with decimals?
- How do you divide numbers with decimals?
- What are square roots?
- What are perfect and imperfect squares?
- How do you plug in values for variables?
- What is Absolute Value?
- What is Slope?
- What is Slope Intercept Form?
- How do you find Slope?